Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY : A sequinned number


 I've been wearing a lot of colorful jackets lately. I found this sequinned number from Liquorish when I got back to Ireland. I really wanted to bring it with but thanks to Ryanair's weight limits - I had to leave it behind!!!

It's great for just popping over a simple black outfit to make it look like an effort was made. It cost me €30 when Arnotts Project closed down about three years ago. It remains one of the better things I have bought over the years.

I'll get it back. I always will! Sadly though another thing didn't make the journey with me. I lost my black knitted snood in a club in Cork on my last day. I'm gutted because that thing was like a child to me. I loved it so much. It was handy as well because it was plain black and I could wear it at work. I'm going to replace it - but it will not be easy.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar