Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Essence Nail Polish

Out of Space Stories

Today's post is on some polishes I purchased myself. With all these Indies and other space inspired polish coming out recently, Essence has also joined in with their Out of Space Stories collection, for £2 each. It consists of 7 polishes, of which I bought 4. And I'm kicking myself now that I didn't get the other 3!
All have been swatched with 2 coats and topcoat. They all applied so beautifully and a nice fast drying time. Each has a stunning finish.
Space Glam is a dusky pink with added golden shimmer. Such a pretty colour combination.
Beam Me Up is a colour I wasn't expecting for the name, but super pretty with a delicate holo-ness.
Intergalactic Adventure is a very beautiful blue to purple in some lights. Not a true metallic finish, but looks stunning in person.
1000 Light Years Away is a black holo, and I'm two coats suits its name very well. The added size of holo glitter would make this the perfect base for a galaxy mani.
And that's exactly what I did!
I was super impressed with the quality of all of these. The finish, colour, application and drying time are all 10 out of 10. I will be getting the 3 to complete this collection, and will share them with you all when I have them.
Stay safe and much love.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar